Side-by-Side Real Estate Projects (Reg CF & Reg D 506c)
A Side-by-Side is two separate projects running parallel together to enable accredited and non-accredited investors into the issuer’s main project.
- Raise capital beyond $5,000,000
- Allow accredited and non-accredited investors to invest in your offer
- Suitable for large capital projects that are looking to attract multiple classes of investors
Issuers will need certain required documents which are:
- PPM (Private Placement Memorandum)
- Form C
- Operating Agreement
- Subscription Agreements for both the PPM and the Form C
If you need assistance with documentation prep, we suggest our partners, who provide those services.
If you have further questions about a side-by-side or any other projects please email us.
If you’re looking for other Real Estate Crowdfunding terms to learn, click here.
Get Started Today
EquityDoor isn’t affiliated with any traditional bank or financial institution. We’re not backed by wealthy insiders, developed by software wiz-kids in the silicon valley or created for the select few.
But we are tech-savvy, and we’ve been buying, selling, flipping, renting, developing and financing residential and commercial investment properties for decades – and we know firsthand how complex, costly, and difficult traditional real estate financing has been.