Regulation D 506c (Reg D 506c)
Rule 506(c) permits issuers to broadly solicit and generally advertise an offering, provided that:
- All purchasers in the offering are accredited investors
- The issuer takes reasonable steps to verify purchasers’ accredited investor status
- Certain other conditions in Regulation D are satisfied
- Browse our Reg D 506c project offerings
EquityDoorCap, LLC does our due diligence to ensure any Regulation D 506c offerings on our secure investment portal have gone through the “bad actor” disqualification process. We use a third-party verification provider called Crowdcheck.com to do this vetting before any projects are even considered. This process enables us to provide you with the knowledge that any investment on our website has been vetted and checked for compliance and securities issues.
What is an Accredited Investor?
- A person or company that meet specific financial criteria including income and net worth
If you’re unsure if you qualify as an Accredited Investor, we can help. Please email us.
If you’re an issuer, how can EquityDoorCap, LLC help you with a RegD 506C?
- Raise capital beyond $5,000,000
- Suitable for medium and large capital projects, especially those with higher minimum investment thresholds
When submitting a RegD offering, issuers need to submit:
- PPM (Private Placement Memorandum)
- Operating Agreement
- Subscription Agreement
If you’re looking for other Real Estate Crowdfunding terms to learn, click here.
If you need assistance with documentation prep, we suggest our partners, who provide those services
Get Started Today
EquityDoor isn’t affiliated with any traditional bank or financial institution. We’re not backed by wealthy insiders, developed by software wiz-kids in the silicon valley or created for the select few.
But we are tech-savvy, and we’ve been buying, selling, flipping, renting, developing and financing residential and commercial investment properties for decades – and we know firsthand how complex, costly, and difficult traditional real estate financing has been.